Організатор: Відсутній
Статус: Набір учасників
Внесок: 114.8 ГРН
0%
Основний список
Резервний список

Gadzhi

Модератор
INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE ARE ALL OF MY WEDDING PRESETS!!!
  • 4 Light & Colorful Wedding Presets
  • 3 Light & Airy Film Wedding Presets
  • 3 Bridal Detail Presets
GORGEOUS, light, bright and colorful presets that will give you breathtaking imagery you (and your clients) are sure to love! Finally, you can edit easily and quickly, and still achieve the "fine art" look that youve been searching for, without having to pay for film or extra retouches!! This will brighten up your images, help your subjects "pop" off of the background, and add an airy, colorful, clean edit! These presets are compatible with Lightroom CS4-6 & Creative Cloud Version.

ABOUT OUR PRESETS
  • Light & Colorful Presets: These presets are designed to bring life back into your wedding images!!! They are colorful, light & bright, with clean consistent colors that your clients will love!
  • Light & Airy Film Presets: These presets are designed to emulate film, specifically Fuiji400h scans. They have clean colors, desaturated & minty greens, warm skin tones, and dreamy colors!!! They will help you achieve that "glowy" film look that everyone is loving these days!
  • Bridal Detail Presets: These presets will help you edit all of the wedding details ie. invitations, ring shots, bouquets, table settings, jewelry etc. Achieve a clean edit with these simple presets to give your clients a consistent, fine-art approach to their images!
Instant Download for Lightroom CS4-6 & Creative Cloud Version
Compatible with PC & Mac
Best Camera Settings For This Style I would recommend using the lowest settings possible, preferably selecting a lens that supports f/1.4-f/2.0. My most common setting for the images above are f/1.4, ISO 200.
https://privatelink.de/?https://creativemarket.com/luxlightphotography/2772769-Wedding-Preset-Bundle-SAVE

Угорі