Внесок: 208 ГРН
0%
Основний список
Резервний список

Квітка

Модератор
Команда форуму
Magnus PRO Indicator. Price and Volume
Look inside the market - a major player can not hide!

Unlock the Power of Price and Volume Integration with Magnus PRO - The Ultimate MT4 Indicator for Winning Trades!

MetaTrader 4 indicator
86-91% WinRate
50+ signals per day
100% no redraw

Indicator algorithm

The Magnus PRO indicator in real time captures volumes every second and displays them along the vertical of the candle. Thus, you get more information about the price movement. The indicator also highlights the largest volume in red.

Pay attention to the screenshot, we are seeing 3 SELL signals.
Why are there signals?

1. Bearish movement.
  2. As the price moved downwards, it rolled back to a large volume.
  3. Entry to SELL when the price rolls back up to the volume. The entrance is made at the place where the yellow dot appears. This signals that the price has rolled back to the desired level.
BUY signal example

1. Bullish trend.
  2. As the price moved up, the price rolled back down to a large volume.
  3. Entry to BUY when the price rolls back down to the volume. The entrance is made at the place where the yellow dot appears. This signals that the price has rolled back to the desired level.
It is important to know: those cases are best worked out when the price has a clear trend. For example, as in this example, there is a pronounced bullish trend. It is in such cases, when the price rolls back to the volume, in 95% of cases the price will roll back and continue the bullish growth. The same is true for SELL signals.

Переклад українською мовою

Індикатор Magnus PRO. Ціна і обсяг

Загляньте всередину ринку-великому гравцеві не сховатися!

Розкрийте всю міць інтеграції цін і обсягів з Magnus PRO-ідеальним індикатором MT4 для виграшних угод!

Індикатор MetaTrader 4
Коефіцієнт виграшу 86-91%
більше 50 сигналів на день
100% без перемальовування

Алгоритм індикатора

Індикатор Magnus PRO в режимі реального часу щомиті фіксує обсяги і відображає їх по вертикалі свічки. Таким чином, Ви отримуєте більше інформації про рух ціни. Індикатор також виділяє найбільший обсяг червоним кольором.

Зверніть увагу на скріншот, ми бачимо 3 сигнали на продаж.
Чому з'являються сигнали?

1. Ведмежий рух.
  2. Коли ціна рухалася вниз, вона відкотилася до великого обсягу.
  3. Вхід на продаж, коли ціна повернеться до обсягу. Вхід здійснюється в тому місці, де з'являється жовта точка. Це сигналізує про те, що ціна відкотилася до бажаного рівня.
Приклад сигналу на покупку

1. Бичачий тренд.

2. У міру того, як ціна рухалася вгору, ціна відкочувалася назад до великого обсягу.

3. Вхід на покупку, коли ціна відкотиться назад до обсягу. Вхід здійснюється в тому місці, де з'являється жовта точка. Це сигналізує про те, що ціна відкотилася до бажаного рівня.

Важливо знати: ці випадки найкраще опрацьовуються, коли ціна має чіткий тренд. Наприклад, як в цьому прикладі, спостерігається яскраво виражений бичачий тренд. Саме в таких випадках, коли ціна відкочується до обсягу, в 95% випадків ціна відкотиться назад і продовжить бичаче зростання. Те саме стосується сигналів продажу.

Seller's website: Magnus PRO Indicator https://magnusspro.com/#services
Seller's price: $49+programmer works

azizdavinci

I was exposed to fraud and theft by the owner of the Magnus Pro indicator. I urge you to be cautious of him because he is a thief and a fraudster.
Magnus Pro
Magnus Pro V2.0
Magnus Pro V2.1
Free Magnus Pro mt4
Magnus Pro indecator

azizdavinci

‏You don't want to refund the money you took, and you don't want to send the Magnus pro indicator. You read my messages but don't respond. These are the actions of deceivers and scammers online. I will warn the community about you, every day and every night. Do you know why? Because I hate thieves, scammers, and liars. I gave you a chance for 10 days, and you didn't respond.

Квітка

Модератор
Команда форуму
‏You don't want to refund the money you took, and you don't want to send the Magnus pro indicator. You read my messages but don't respond. These are the actions of deceivers and scammers online. I will warn the community about you, every day and every night. Do you know why? Because I hate thieves, scammers, and liars. I gave you a chance for 10 days, and you didn't respond.
You're confusing us with someone. This is a group purchase of courses. You're not even on the group purchase list.

Угорі