Що нового?

Придбаний [Udemy] Как заработать деньги с Instagram: увеличение доходов и продаж

Інформація про покупку
Тип покупки: Складчина
Ціна: 993 ГРН
Учасників: 0 з 24
Організатор: Відсутній
Статус: Набір учасників
Внесок: 43 ГРН
0%
Основний список
Резервний список

Gadzhi

Модератор
Узнайте, как использовать Instagram, чтобы о вашем бизнесе узнали миллионы онлайн-пользователей
Язык: английский

Описание:

Now join the ultimate course with over 2,000+ students to learn the proven methods to increase revenue and sales with Instagram:
  • Do you want to take your business to the next level and put your brand and/or products in front of millions of potential customers in the quickest time possible?
  • Want to learn the simple strategies and techniques that pages with 100 000+ likes know?
  • Best of all... Do you want to do this for free? Without spending a dollar of your money on ineffective and overpriced ads?!
Through countless hours of research, interviews and experimentation I learned how to leverage Instagram to grow my own business and my clients businesses anywhere from 40-600%.
I wanted to share the secrets, and simple strategies that I learned in order to save you the countless amount of hours, effort and mistakes that I repetitively made.
See exactly why Im so successful with Instagram and exactly how you can get your company in front of thousands of interested niche customers!

Угорі