Що нового?

Придбаний [Udemy] Hands-On Python 3 for Programmers with Timelines in Mind (Rishabh IO)

Інформація про покупку
Тип покупки: Складчина
Ціна: 2203 ГРН
Учасників: 0 з 1
Організатор: Відсутній
Статус: Набір учасників
Внесок: 2291.1 ГРН
0%
Основний список
Резервний список

Gadzhi

Модератор
What youll learn
  • Learners Will Learn to Code Effectively in Python
  • Basic Concepts of Python Programming
  • Decision Making, Looping Constructs, Functions
  • Pythonic Data Structures and Pythonic Way of Writing Code
Requirements
  • Basic knowledge of how computers work
  • How to install a new software
  • Any Terminal ( Zsh Macbook ), ( Bash Linux ) or ( Cmd Windows )
  • Curiosity to Learn
Спойлер: Description
Welcome to "Python 3 for Beginners | Step by Step Course" – your launchpad to the world of programming using Python 3! Whether youre a complete beginner or looking to refresh your skills, this comprehensive course is designed to guide you through the essentials of Python, one of the most popular and versatile programming languages today.

What Youll Learn:
  1. Python Basics: Dive into the foundational concepts of Python, from setting up your development environment to writing and executing your first Python script.

2. Data Structures: Explore Pythons built-in data types, lists, dictionaries, tuples, and sets, and understand when and how to use them.

3. Flow Control: Master the art of controlling your codes execution with loops, conditions, and exception handling.

4. Functions & Modules: Learn to write reusable code using functions,

5. Object-Oriented Programming (OOP): Grasp the principles of OOP in Python, and understand classes, objects, inheritance, and more.
Who This Course Is For:
  • Absolute beginners with no prior experience in programming.
  • Individuals who know other programming languages but are new to Python.
  • Anyone looking to solidify their foundational knowledge in Python 3.
Course Features:
  • 6 hours of on-demand video lectures.
  • Interactive quizzes and coding challenges.
  • Downloadable resources and cheat sheets.
  • Certificate of completion.
  • Supportive community and Q&A sections for course-related help.
By the end of this course, youll have a solid grasp of Python 3, and youll be ready to tackle more advanced topics or even start your own projects. Begin your Python journey with confidence and clarity.

Enroll today!

Who this course is for:
  • Beginners with Timelines in Mind
  • Programming Beginners Looking to Learn Python
  • Programmers With Knowledge of Other Programming Languages Seeking to Learn Python
  • Developers Planning a Career Move to Data Science, AI or Generative AI
Спойлер: Instructor
Rishabh IO
Full stack technologist

Hey there, Im Rishabh

Bachelor of tech in electronics and communication engineering, My passion for computers and technology dates back to the times when I was in 3rd grade and I built a keyboard using thermo col and card board. It keeps growing and expanding to other areas of my interest like IOT, ML and Blockchain

Ive been a coder for almost 10 years and professionally coding for 7. Ive been involved in projects including but not limited to gaming, IOT, information security, digital products, blockchain, bots, politics and data analytics domain, enterprise apps and educational apps.

I strongly believe that our education is not complete as long as we do not pass it to others with the vision to create a significant impact to their lives. Have been following this vision of mine and have already delivered technical sessions in many IT companies and universities.

My learning is still in progress and thats the reason Im on Udemy from last couple of years. And the reason I am choosing to be an instructor on Udemy is because its a great platform for consumers and providers of quality education. I strive to help technologists learn cutting edge technologies as our future is completely gonna be designed around Internet of Things, Data Science, Blockchain and "Zeal to Learning"

In my leisure time, Im a curious reader and love to read books on productivity, mind, habits, negotiations, startups and business to list a few

Курс на английском языке

Также, будет отдельная складчина на перевод этого курса на русский язык!
https://privatelink.de/?https://www.udemy.com/course/hands-on-python-3-for-programmers-with-timelines-in-mind/

Угорі